Established since 2014, Glint Materials is the first pioneering company developing and manufacturing non-slip dry adhesive pads especially for semiconductor industry where requires precise substrate handling.
Our unique technology provides the controllability of directional adhesion force. For example, strong horizontal adhesion force but popping free when the substrate is separated from the pad.
Conventional substrate handling methods are limited to resolve chronic issues such as sliding, misalignment, contamination, and damages in the semiconductor and display industry. SurfCon® is an innovative dry adhesive non-slip pad solution which is inspired by precision polymer engineering and micro patterning technology.
Glint Materials has highly educated and semiconductor industry- oriented human resources who can provide various kind of material solutions depending on customer’s technical requirements.
Glint Materials is growing as a globalized manufacturer who can immediately respond with tailored solutions for the customers in worldwide.
(DeltaPlex in Suwon, South Korea)
Main Office and R&D Center
(Clean Room: Class 10)
Technological innovation doesn’t happen in isolation – it happens by talking to customers, understanding their needs and concerns, and translating that into products.
It is the customer-centered approach that has been fundamental to success.
What We Believe
Our values support our vision, shape our culture and reflect what we value as a company.
We make customers proud of our innovative
We grow as a global semiconductor
Quality and Teamwork
- 2020 ~
- Certified ISO 9001, ISO14001
- Promotion at InterNepcon 2020 & Highly-functional Material Week conference 2020 in Japan
- Promotion SurfCon® in Semicon Taiwan 2020
- Extended the production facility line.
- Confirmed as a venture business company in Republic of Korea.
- Certified of Technical Achievement for ‘Innovative Dry Adhesive Pads’ and R&D Center authorized by KOITA.
- Opened new manufacturing facility (class 10 clean room) at Suwon Deltaflex
- Participated Semicon Japan 2019 to introduce SurfCon®
- Started to deliver SurfCon® to global major semiconductor customers
- 2016 ~ 2018
- Start to develop special polymer materials
- Open Research and Development Center in cooperate with the Advanced Nanomaterials & Devices Laboratory.
- Open Gwanggyo sales and marketing office
- 2014 ~ 2016
- Glint Materials was established by our founder and CEO, DJ Chang
- Start business of advanced material and special ceramic coating materials for major semiconductor equipment companies and global IC manufacturers
ISO 9001 requires that Glint Materials establish, document, implement and maintain a quality management system and continually improve its effectiveness. The company is required by the standard to identify the processes needed for the quality management system and their application throughout the organization.
Certification to the ISO 9001 Standard demonstrates the company’s ability to consistently provide product that meets or exceeds customer and applicable regulatory requirements. It also shows the company’s commitment to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
As part of our ISO 14001 certification program, Glint Materilas displays an ongoing commitment to achieving corporate initiatives for recycling and reclaiming materials from our manufacturing operations.
Materials that cannot be reclaimed, recycled or reused are properly disposed to effectively manage and reduce the impact on its local and global environment.
Glint Materials Corporation Conflict Minerals Policy
Glint Materials does not purchase and refuse to use conflict materials (Tin-Sn, Tungsten-W, Tantalum-Ta, Gold-Au) or derivatives that may directly, indirectly finance or benefit armed groups through mining or mineral training in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) or adjoining country(conflict areas). Products made will not be delivered to both HQ, oversea subsidiaries and factories.
Glint Materials is committed to sourcing responsibly and considers mining activities that fuel conflict as unacceptable.
Glint Materials efforts related to conflict minerals are aligned to the work of the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI), an initiative of the Responsible Business Alliance and the Global e-Sustainability Initiative. The RMI’s work includes the Conflict-Free Smelter Program and the Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT).